- CP chisel ploughs were designed to plough up stubbles, break any hard layer below the operation depth of the plough, and tear soil deeply and temper it.
- It disintegrates, ruffles and mixes soil without toppling it.
- The Rolling Harrow Combination disintegrates and levels the soil raised by chisel tines.
- As it deeply furrows soil, it also functions as a subsoiler.
- It is possible to work in different work widths thanks to the adjustable tine distances.
- The system includes a pinned safety mechanism that protects the tines when the chisel comes across a possibly damaging obstruction when it works in the soil.
- The double-side front-blade saves ploughshares.
- Ploughshares made of a special heat-treated steel are resistant against wearing.
- Its operational efficiency is higher than a plough and thus it decreases cost of soil processing and enables time-saving.
|Length||:||1730 mm||1730 mm||1730 mm|
|Width||:||1790 mm||2240 mm||2690 mm|
|Height||:||1100 mm||1100 mm||1100 mm|
|Weight||:||388 kg||468 kg||550 kg|
|Connection Type||:||Three Point Hitch System (Category II)|
|Tractor Power||:||45 - 55 HP||60 - 70 HP||70 - 80 HP|
|Number Of Ploughshares||:||7 Pcs||9 Pcs||11 Pcs|
|Type Of Ploughshares||:||Heat-Treated Two-Side|
|Tine Distance||:||230 mm||230 mm||230 mm|
|Ploughshare Hardness||:||46 - 50 HRC||46 - 50 HRC||46 - 50 HRC|
|Working Width||:||1610 mm||2070 mm||2530 mm|
|Working Depth||:||350 - 460 mm||350 - 460 mm||350 - 460 mm|
|Capacity||:||5.5 da/h||6.3 da/h||7.0 da/h|
The machine is connected to a tractor through a three-point hitch mechanism. If a rolling harrow combination (roller) is wanted to use, it is removed from its pin and adjusted. Number of tines can be reduced and the distance between tines can be changed depending on the structure of soil, humidity and operation depth. Soil processing is started after adjusting the desire to depth from the tractor's hydraulics.