- BDC300 Three-Row Non-Fertilizing Hoeing Machine was designed for hoeing and ridging operations for stripped crops such as potato, corn, tomato, etc.
- Provides to break upper-crust of the soil and able to access of rain to the internal layers of the soil.
- It aerates soil, purges weeds and thus improves the growth environment of crops.
- Fertilization unit is optional.
- The double-side front-blade saves ploughshares.
- Ploughshares made of a special heat-treated steel are resistant against wearing.
|Connection Type||:||Three Point Hitch System (Category II)|
|Number of Working Rows||:||3 Rows|
|Tractor Power||:||30 - 40 HP|
|Ploughshare Hardness||:||46 - 50 HRC|
|Row Distance||:||680 - 700 - 720 mm|
|Working Width||:||2250 mm|
|Working Depth||:||200 - 350 mm|
|Capacity||:||4.5 - 5.0 da/h|
The machine is connected to a tractor through a three-point hitch mechanism. Hoes of the machine enable hoeing gaps between rows of planted crops and thus ruffles the soil. The ruffled soil is filled next to crops with the help of furrow-closing moldboard tines. Thus hoeing and ridging operations are completed without disturbing the furrow order.