- PHSS1400 Potato Harvester was designed for sifting and surfacing ripe potatoes in planted furrows without damaging the potatoes in the way most suitable to soil conditions.
- It harvests two planted furrows simultaneously.
- It can operate in all kinds of soil conditions (Dry, Wet, Heavy Soil).
- Sift rod distances can be adjusted to be denser or sparser as desired.
- Receiving blade (shovel) made of a special heat-treated steel are resistant against wearing.
- It is easy to use with a low rate of breakdown.
|Connection Type||:||Three Point Hitch System (Category II)|
|Number of Working Rows||:||2 Rows|
|Tractor Power||:||40 - 50 HP|
|Powered by||:||Tractor Power Take-Off|
|Sifting Type||:||Front Scattering Shaker Mechanism and Shaker Sift Unit|
|Hardness of Digger Blade||:||46 - 50 HRC|
|Row Distance||:||700 - 750 mm|
|Number of Cutter Disks||:||2 Pcs|
|Working Width||:||1360 mm|
|Working Depth||:||250 mm|
|Shaker Sift Area||:||1.88 m2|
The machine is connected to a tractor through a three-point hitch mechanism. The driveshaft is connected to the power take-off a tractor. Diving distance of the front cutter discs and depth of the carriage setting wheel are adjusted according to soil conditions. Planted furrows are cut by cutter discs and taken inside the machine by the receiving blade (shovel). The soil received is scattered by the front scattering shaker mechanism and conveyed to the sifting unit. The sifting unit uses oscillations and shaking movements to separate the soil from potatoes and drop it under the sift. Potatoes purged of soil are left on the soil surface behind the machine in a neat way.