- PD200 Potato Planter was designed for planting whole and cut potato seeds for small sized fields.
- Manual potato planting is performed with the help of two workers.
- Plantation distance on rows can be adjusted by using the gears on the machine.
- Planter tines can be adjusted according to suitable plantation depths and seeds are dropped onto the same depth.
- The amount of plantation on each row is the same.
- The furrows created are at equal distances to each other.
- Ploughshares made of a special heat-treated steel are resistant against wearing.
|Connection Type||:||Three Point Hitch System (Category II)|
|Number of Working Rows||:||2 Rows|
|Tractor Power||:||30 - 40 HP|
|Powered by||:||Own Wheel|
|Seed Storage Capacity||:||250 kg (Might Change According To Seed Dimensions)|
|Row Distance||:||680 - 700 - 720 mm (Type 1) / 730 - 750- 770 mm (Type 2)|
|Tuber Plantation Distance||:||150 mm - 400 mm Stepless Gear Setting|
|Ploughshare Hardness||:||46 - 50 HRC|
|Working Width||:||1360 mm - 1500 mm Adjustment|
|Working Depth||:||150 mm - 250 mm|
|Capacity||:||1.8 - 2.2 da/h|
|Seed Pot Type||:||Round Metal|
The machine is connected to a tractor through a three-point hitch mechanism. Seeds prepared in advance for plantation are filled into the storage. The potato seeds inside the storage come in front of planter workers who are seated on the backside of the machine through three sections. The potatoes which are manually taken from the section of the seed storage are placed one by one into the round metal pots on the endless chain. With the turning movement of the pots, seeds are carried to the vertical groove. And from there, they are dropped to the bed opened by the seed planter tine. Plantation is completed by covering the dropped seeds with the help of furrow closing moldboard tines.