- PD220-4 Potato Planter with Fertilizer was designed for planting whole and cut potato seeds in a swift and more professional manner with fertilization for bigger sized fields.
- The potato planter unit is manual and the fertilizing unit works automatically with a connection to the power take-off of the tractor.
- Manual potato planting is performed with the help of two workers.
- The amount of fertilizer for decare can easily be adjusted with the help of the stepped handle.
- Plantation distance on rows can be adjusted by using the gears on the machine.
- Planter tines can be adjusted according to suitable plantation depths and seeds are dropped onto the same depth.
- The amount of plantation on each row is the same.
- The furrows created are at equal distances to each other.
- As the planting operation is easy and faster, it enables time-saving.
- Ploughshares made of a special heat-treated steel are resistant against wearing.
|Connection Type||:||Three Point Hitch System (Category II)|
|Number of Working Rows||:||2 Rows|
|Tractor Power||:||40 - 50 HP|
|Powered by||:||Own Wheel|
|Seed Storage Capacity||:||300 kg (Might Change According To Seed Dimensions)|
|Fertilizer Hopper Powered by||:||Tractor Power Take-Off|
|Fertilizer Storage Capacity||:||150 kg|
|Fertilizer Spreading Amount||:||10 - 150 kg/da (Adjustable)|
|Row Distance||:||680 - 700 - 720 mm (Type 1) / 730 - 750- 770 mm (Type 2)|
|Tuber Plantation Distance||:||150 mm - 400 mm Stepless Gear Setting|
|Ploughshare Hardness||:||46 - 50 HRC|
|Working Width||:||1360 mm - 1500 mm Adjustment|
|Working Depth||:||150 mm - 250 mm|
|Capacity||:||2.2 - 2.6 da/h|
|Seed Pot Type||:||Built-In (Socket) Metal|
The machine is connected to a tractor through a three-point hitch mechanism. If it will be used as a fertilizing unit, then the fertilizer storage is filled and the driveshaft is connected to the power take-off a tractor and the amount of fertilizer to be dispensed is adjusted by the setting handle. Seeds prepared in advance for plantation are filled into the storage. The potato seeds inside the storage come in front of planter workers who are seated on the backside of the machine through three sections. The potatoes which are manually taken from the section of the seed storage are placed one by one into the moving built-in metal sockets on the endless chain. With the turning movement of the sockets, seeds are carried to the vertical groove. And from there, they are dropped to the bed opened by the seed planter tine. Plantation is completed by covering the dropped seeds with the help of furrow closing moldboard tines. The fertilizers which are brought on the planter tines are dispensed by furrow-closing tines so as not to contact seeds.